VR9L 1.2m Series Antenna
Our VR Series Satellite Antennas are a portable, self-aligning satellite communications platform that provides essential telecommunication services such as Email, VPN, VoIP, Web and other popular Internet applications from any location. The system can be permanently mounted on vehicles and other movable work platforms or used with a skid mount and placed on the ground or other surface.
Deployment is as simple as providing power, connecting the cables, and pressing the "Search" button, making them ideal for energy exploration, government, military agencies, first responders and mining.
Our auto-aiming satellite antenna quickly provides delivery of high-speed satellite data links and integrates with the industry’s most popular satellite modems.
The VR9L is designed to self-level, perform in cold weather, self-diagnose problems and is built with a highly advanced drive system with next to zero backlash for work in the harshest environments.
It is built for international deployment with a 180° lean back capability and a lifting base platform which adds an additional 18"(inches) prior to deployment in order to clear obstacles which would normally prevent the use of an auto-pointing system.
• Intuitive touch screen controller supports auto or manual control
• Advanced self leveling feature aids in satellite acquisition
• 1 year standard warranty
• Advanced peaking algorithm on cross-polarization alignment
• No software to install
• Unaffected by magnetic compass distortion
• Handheld, 2U or 4U controller
• Available in 0.98m, 1.2m, and 1.8m size
• Available in custom colors and configuration
• 380° azimuth scanning limit
• One-Touch Deployment
• Vehicle or Stand-Alone Deployment
• Self-Aiming and Auto-Acquisitions
• Fully compatible with most satellite modems
• Low stow height
• International platform
• Industry-Unique Lifting Platform