VR7 — 0.98M, 1.2M, 1.8M Antennas
Our VR Series Satellite Antennas are a portable, self-aligning satellite communications platform that provides essential telecommunication services such as Email, VPN, VoIP, Web and other popular Internet applications from any location. The system can be permanently mounted on vehicles and other movable work platforms or used with a skid mount and placed on the ground or other surface. Deployment is as simple as providing power, connecting the cables, and pressing the "Search" button, making them ideal for energy exploration, government, military agencies, first responders and mining. Supports Ku, Ka and C bands.
The VR7 is designed to self-level, perform in cold weather, and self diagnose problems. Its our basic antenna that packs not-so-basic functionality into an easy-to-use package. The VR7 is available in any size or configuration and is perfect for most applications.
• Intuitive touch screen controller supports auto or manual control
• Advanced self leveling feature aids in satellite acquisition
• 1 year standard warranty
• Advanced peaking algorithm on cross-polarization alignment
• No software to install
• Unaffected by magnetic compass distortion
• Handheld, 2U or 4U controller
• Available in 0.98m, 1.2m, and 1.8m size
• Available in custom colors and configuration
• 380° azimuth scanning limit
• One-Touch Deployment
• Vehicle or Stand-Alone Deployment
• Self-Aiming and Auto-Acquisitions
• Fully compatible with most satellite modems
• Low stow height
Popular 2u option with pull out touch-screen technology and simple 'green to go' and 'red to stow' buttons.